Wright Hall was built as a men’s residence hall by the Nielsen Construction Company from 1958 to 1959. Its construction was heavily financed by a loan from the U.S. Housing and Home Finance Agency. The building is named in honor of brothers, Charles C. Wright and Frank J. Wright who were both longtime faculty members and academic deans at Bridgewater College. The North Hall Annex, part of a temporary men’s residence hall was torn down in 1959 to provide parking for the new Wright Hall. Wright Hall was renovated in 2010. It is now a co-educational residence hall.