Rebecca Hall was built in 1928 and 1929. Its name honors Rebecca Driver Cline. It served as a women’s residence hall and as the Bridgewater College dining hall and cafeteria prior to the construction of the Kline Campus Center in 1969. Rebecca Hall currently houses the Bridgewater College Art Studio and administrative offices. A portion of the former dining space in Rebecca Hall was renamed the Boitnott Room in 1988. The room is now used for meetings, lectures and performances.
Rebecca Hall was renovated in 1968-1969 when the newly built Moomaw Hall was connected to its east side. The connected buildings shared Home Economics facilities.