Like East Hall, the Physics Building was a structure made of wood reclaimed by the Federal Works Administration from dismantled WWII Army camps. It was meant to be a temporary building and was constructed in 1947. It was a rectangular building and was located behind Wardo Hall. It burned on June 3, 1951 in a fire of unknown origin.
Provisions of Use: Personal and non-profit use only. No cropping or altering of images in any way. Credit each image's source as "The Robert R. Newlen '75 and John C. Bradford Special Collections/Bridgewater College Digital Commons". Consider including a hyperlink to the image hosted on the Bridgewater College Digital Commons.