North Hall was built as a temporary residence for the growing number of male students at Bridgewater College post World War II. This L-shaped cinderblock building was constructed in 1946 with an annex added by Nielsen Construction Company in 1947. The annex was removed in 1959 and North Hall was removed in 1963 prior to the construction of Heritage Hall on that site.
Provisions of Use: Personal and non-profit use only. No cropping or altering of images in any way. Credit each image's source as "The Robert R. Newlen '75 and John C. Bradford Special Collections/Bridgewater College Digital Commons". Consider including a hyperlink to the image hosted on the Bridgewater College Digital Commons.