The Hillandale Club was an outdoors and hiking club at Bridgewater College. They were more often called the Hillandalers, Hill-and-Dalers, and Hill-an'-Dalers. The club began in February 1938. Entry to the club required hiking at least 20 miles in one month. Once admitted, members were required to hike 20 miles, later reduced to 15 miles to retain membership. Hillandalers went on hiking expeditions across the region. The Club was most active from the 1930s to the 1960s with a brief revival in the late 1970s.
Provisions of Use: Personal and non-profit use only. No cropping or altering of images in any way. Credit each image's source as "The Robert R. Newlen '75 and John C. Bradford Special Collections/Bridgewater College Digital Commons". Consider including a hyperlink to the image hosted on the Bridgewater College Digital Commons.