Founders’ Hall was an early Bridgewater College building that housed administrative offices, the College museum, classrooms, science laboratories and literary society halls. It was constructed in 1903 and came into use in 1904, allowing the growing College to expand from its crowded centralized base in College Hall, now known as Memorial Hall. Founders’ Hall also housed the Bridgewater College Library from 1904 – 1929. Memorial bricks were placed in the brickwork of the entrance to Founders’ Hall by some graduating classes. In 1984 the building was renovated and linked to neighboring Wardo Hall to form Flory Hall.