A historic campus building located on East College Street opposite of Yount Hall went by three names and served a number of uses.
It was first known as the George B. Flory House because the house and acre of land on which it stood were sold by Mr. and Mrs. George B. Flory to Bridgewater College in 1919.
The building was also known for many years as The Red House, though the wooden structure was eventually painted white. During its years as The Red House, Dean and Mrs. William T. Sanger lived in the home. Retired Brethren missionary Isaac S. Long and family later lived there. The building was also used as a women’s residence hall and as housing for visiting alumni.
The building was called the Administrative Annex and used for administrative work from 1963 to 1970, replacing the old President’s House/ S. N. McCann House, which was the first Administrative Annex. The building was removed in 1970.