Daleville Hall is a women’s residence hall. Ground was broken on July 16, 1962. It was built in 1962 and 1963 by the Nielsen Construction Company. The name recognizes the former Daleville College and Daleville Academy which were consolidated with Bridgewater College from 1924 to 1933.
Provisions of Use: Personal and non-profit use only. No cropping or altering of images in any way. Credit each image's source as "The Robert R. Newlen '75 and John C. Bradford Special Collections/Bridgewater College Digital Commons". Consider including a hyperlink to the image hosted on the Bridgewater College Digital Commons.