The building known today as the Boitnott House was the larger of two dwellings on land donated to Bridgewater College in 1916 by James K. Wright. Newton D. Cool and family lived there at one time. The building was moved east along College Street in 1930 to a position opposite the Bicknell House. It has served as a faculty residence, an administrative office and as student housing.
Provisions of Use: Personal and non-profit use only. No cropping or altering of images in any way. Credit each image's source as "The Robert R. Newlen '75 and John C. Bradford Special Collections/Bridgewater College Digital Commons". Consider including a hyperlink to the image hosted on the Bridgewater College Digital Commons.