Blue Ridge Hall was built as a women’s residence hall and is currently co-ed. It was constructed in 1948 and 1949 by Nielsen Construction Company and dedicated on May 7, 1949. It was renovated in 1988. The building is named in recognition of the former Blue Ridge College of New Windsor, Maryland, which was affiliated with Bridgewater College from 1929 – 1937.
Provisions of Use: Personal and non-profit use only. No cropping or altering of images in any way. Credit each image's source as "The Robert R. Newlen '75 and John C. Bradford Special Collections/Bridgewater College Digital Commons". Consider including a hyperlink to the image hosted on the Bridgewater College Digital Commons.